Please note, all first appointments are minimum of R500-R1000.00
Included in this 1st hour, is time allocated for the completion of medical history form and
signature granting permission, for treatments to be performed, which is required by Law.
The correct form for each treatment is available at the bottom of each service info page.
1st appointment 1hr fertility consultation R1000
(discount upfront payment rate)
combination of modalities & therapies
(minimum of 36 treatment sessions required
- Total Cost: R15,900.00)
(minimum 6 sessions required over ovulation time
once you have completed the basic program or the package
that has been designed for you depending on your fertility issues)
2 weekly treatment sessions required for
a minimum of 6/12 months
Minimum 6 sessions required over ovulation
time for 6/12 months
The Benefits Of Fertility Massage
- Assisting in creasing the blood circulation & oxygenation in the uterus and ovaries
- Assists in relaxing muscles
- Assists in braking down scar tissue, left from procedures & previous pregnancies
- Assists body in preparation for pregnancy
- Relieves water retention through lymphatic stimulation
- Assists through neurological health in the treated area, helping the body to reconnect it's relays systems
The International experts say that doing 36 to 40 fertility massage treatments over a 90 day consecutive cycle doubles your chances of a healthy pregnancy, even if you need assistance in falling pregnant. So with this knowledge every woman wanting to get pregnant should be having regular fertility massage treatments.
My programs are individually worked out according to my client’s issues and what combination of treatments or other services they are receiving or planning to do.
For example, my program for a natural planned conception is based on the client receiving a minimum of 12 sessions monthly, over 3 to 6 months of treatment (minimum 36 treatments required), to bring the body back into a balance.
Because I take a whole body approach to fertility, the program requires you to adhere to the eating plan, nutrients and vitamins required and for you to have total commitment.
To do this properly we need to start as close as possible to your first day of your cycle.
Once you have done 3 months of the above then we will reassess and possibly convert you to doing single sessions, over ovulation time, but a minimum of 6 sessions will be required before and around/over ovulation time. This can only occur, if we have seen the right changes in your cycle.
Different programs are put together if you are doing ivf/ exi or other treatments offered by medical fertility specialists.
3 x Pregnancy sessions using specialised aromatherapy
oils & techniques (upfront payment) R1400
(must be used within 2 months of purchase)
Benefits of a Pregnancy Massage
- Relief from skeletal and muscular spasms / pain
- Relief from nausea
- Increase in energy levels
- Increases blood and oxygen circulation
- Assists in relaxing muscles
- Moistens and nourishes mother's skin
- Increases nutrients throughout the mother's body and increased delivery valuable substances through the umbilical cord to the baby
The Benefits of Pregnancy Massage on the Unborn Baby
Baby gets soothed, through the massage, when a mom is stressed, those hormones also reach the baby and can lead to a baby who's at increased risk of colic, cardiovascular disease, hypertension and is harder to soothe. Pregnancy massage can help counteract those stress hormones, so calm mom equals calm baby.
My inducement massage is a 4-part treatment, for mums having a Natural birth
Part 1: Specialised pregnancy intro massage
Part 2: (only performed after Part 1) specific trigger manipulations using aromatherapy oils
Part 3: (only performed after Part 1 & 2) specific trigger manipulations using aromatherapy oils
Part 4: (only performed after Part 2 & 3) specific trigger manipulations combined with the use of aromatherapy oil and Reflexology
Total cost: R2100
If you happen to go into labour and give birth before the end of your sessions your treatments will be converted into Postpartum treatments
My inducement massage is a 2-part treatment, for mums planning a caesarian birth
Part 1: Specialised pregnancy intro massage and stage 1 triggers to prepare the body and babe for the ceasarian birth
Part 2: (only performed after Part 1) specific trigger manipulation with the use of aromatherapy oils and reflexology.
This treatments is most important to stimulate the neurological relays for breastfeeding and also to prepare the body for the birth
Total cost: R1100
The Benefits of Inducement Massage
- Induction massage helps to relax and calm your body, easing tension and helping to create a clear and grounded space, preparing baby and you for the birth process.
- Induction massage can help elevate your natural levels of Oxytocin
Decreases your stress hormones.
- Encouraging the descent of the baby into position, dilation of the cervix and facilitation of uterine contractions.
- The massage will also help to release tension in your sacrum and pelvic area, therefore creating more space for your baby to move down into your pelvis.
- We have a fantastic success rate with our induction massages, with most clients going into labour within 18-48 hours, of our finally treatment, often avoiding medical intervention.
Please keep in mind that at the end of the day if your body or your baby are not ready then it doesn’t matter what you do, you cannot force something to happen.
3 Postpartum sessions using specialised aromatherapy oils & techniques
(upfront payment) R1650
(must be used within 1 months of purchase for best results to balance the neurological system post delivery to speed up mum's recovery)
Case studies have shown that doing 3 treatments increases breast milk supplies verses 1 postpartum massage session.
3 postpartum massage sessions rapidly help the body to heal and to prevent the baby blues or depressions starting.
Benefits of Postpartum Massage:
- Encourages pelvic and abdominal organs to return to pre-pregnancy positions
- Increases energy levels and reduces fatigue
- Aids in returning uterus to normal size
- Aids in releasing toxins and increasing flow of oxygenated blood to the muscles.
- Strengthens immunity by the stimulation on the lymphatic system
- Relieves muscle tension from birthing process and hastens the body’s recovery
- Low back pain
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Scar healing
- Hand and wrist pain
- Postural dysfunctions
- Weakness and fatigue
- Re-establishes pelvis structural integrity
- Supports healthy lactation if nursing, helps with milk letdown or engorged breasts
- Mom and baby bonding
- Reduces stress hormones
- helps you handle the physical demands of a newborn
- speed the healing process of haemorrhoids or an episiotomy
- reduce cellulite
- ease muscle aches and fatigue
- reduce swelling in the legs or any other area
Combination Massage Appointment
- Combo massage combining full body muscle manipulation & other massage techniques (+/-60 Mins - per session) R500.00
- 3x Combo massage combining full body muscle manipulation & other massage techniques (+/-60 Mins-per session)
- Swedish Full Body (+/-60 Mins - per session) R500.00
- Ladies Therapy Back Massage (+/- 60 Mins-per session) R500.00
- Lymphatic Full Body Massage (+/- 60 Mins-per session) R650.00
- Oncology Massage Treatments (+/- 60 Mins-per session) R670.00
- 3x Oncology Massage Treatments & other massage techniques
(+/-60 Mins-per session) (upfront payment) R1900.00
Injury-Deep Muscle / Swedish massage
Neurological Infant massage once-off session
(+/- 60 Mins-Per Session) R450.
IAIM- Infant Massage Workshop R800 Per mum & babe
Subject to change without notification