Please note, all first appointments are minimum of R550-R1000.00
Included in this 1st hour, is time allocated for the completion of medical history form and
signature granting permission, for treatments to be performed, which is required by Law.
The correct form for each treatment is available at the bottom of each service info page.
All treatments are strictly payment by Cash at the time of service.
All package deals are strictly cash payment at or before the first treatment commence to qualify for discount.
Female fertility coaching & Fertility Massage
We have a range of packages, your therapist will advise you, on which is the correct one for you depending on your health presentation, stress levels and medical diagnosis after your personal consult.
1st appointment R2000 - 2 hour fertility consultation & treatment
Post Pill - Fertility body cleanse
(± 60 Mins -payment per sessions) R650
3 Sessions of specific trigger and Lymph drainage to detox,
body after being on the contraceptive pill.
(discount upfront payment rate) R1800
All upfront package payments, must be used in 1 calendar month and
are strictly not transferable.
To successfully re-balance the body and assist with better egg reproduction, uterine lining issues and other imbalances a combination of modalities & therapies are used and
minimum of 36 treatment sessions are required, within a 3 months consecutive cycle.
A minimum of 6 combination sessions are required over ovulation time
once you have completed the basic program of at least 36 treatment
sessions or if you are preparing for and IVF transfer.
2 weekly treatment sessions required for
a minimum of 6/12 months
Minimum 6 sessions required over ovulation
time for 6/12 months
Assisted insemination or IVF minimum work-up of 6-12 sessions required
and a full consult, depending on health presentation issues.
The Benefits Of Fertility Massage
- Assisting in creasing the blood circulation & oxygenation in the uterus and ovaries
- Assists in relaxing muscles
- Assists in braking down scar tissue, left from procedures & previous pregnancies
- Assists body in preparation for pregnancy
- Relieves water retention through lymphatic stimulation
- Assists through neurological health in the treated area, helping the body to reconnect it's relays systems
My Philosophy as a fertility coach
The International experts say that doing 36 to 40 fertility massage treatments over a 90 day consecutive cycle doubles your chances of a healthy pregnancy, even if you need assistance in falling pregnant. So with this knowledge every woman wanting to get pregnant should be having regular fertility massage treatments.
My programs are individually worked out according to my client’s issues and what combination of treatments or other services they are receiving or planning to do.
For example, my program for a natural planned conception is based on the client receiving a minimum of 12 sessions monthly, over 3 to 6 months of treatment (minimum 36 treatments required), to bring the body back into a balance.
Because I take a whole body approach to fertility, the program requires you to adhere to the eating plan, nutrients and vitamins required and for you to have total commitment.
To do this properly we need to start as close as possible to your first day of your cycle.
Once you have done 3 months of the above then we will reassess and possibly convert you to doing single sessions, over ovulation time, but a minimum of 6 sessions will be required before and around/over ovulation time. This can only occur, if we have seen the right changes in your cycle.
Different programs are put together if you are doing ivf/ exi or other treatments offered by medical fertility specialists.
3 x Pregnancy sessions using specialised aromatherapy
oils & techniques
(discounted upfront payment rate) R1500
(must be used within 1 calendar month
i.e. 1st -28th of purchase)
Benefits of a Pregnancy Massage
- Relief from skeletal and muscular spasms / pain
- Relief from nausea
- Increase in energy levels
- Increases blood and oxygen circulation
- Assists in relaxing muscles
- Moistens and nourishes mother's skin
- Increases nutrients throughout the mother's body and increased delivery valuable substances through the umbilical cord to the baby
The Benefits of Pregnancy Massage on the Unborn Baby
Baby gets soothed, through the massage, when a mom is stressed, those hormones also reach the baby and can lead to a baby who's at increased risk of colic, cardiovascular disease, hypertension and is harder to soothe. Pregnancy massage can help counteract those stress hormones, so calm mom equals calm baby.
Birth Preparation- Inducement Massage
My Birth Preparation- inducement massage is a 4-part treatment, for mum's having a Natural birth
Part 1: Specialised pregnancy intro massage
Part 2: (only performed after Part 1) specific trigger manipulations using aromatherapy oils
Part 3: (only performed after Part 1 & 2) specific trigger manipulations using aromatherapy oils
Part 4: (only performed after Part 2 & 3) specific trigger manipulations combined with the use of aromatherapy oil and Reflexology
Total cost: R2100 (discounted upfront payment rate)
If you happen to go into labour and give birth before the end of your sessions your treatments will be converted into Postpartum treatments
My Birth preparation -inducement massage is a 2-part treatment, for mum's planning a caesarean birth
Part 1: Specialised pregnancy intro massage and stage 1 triggers to prepare the body and babe for the ceasarean birth
Part 2: (only performed after Part 1) specific trigger manipulation with the use of aromatherapy oils and reflexology.
This treatments is most important to stimulate the neurological relays for breastfeeding and also to prepare the body for the birth
Total cost: R1100 (discounted upfront payment rate)
The Benefits of Inducement Massage
- Induction- body preparation massage helps to relax and calm your body, easing tension and helping to create a clear and grounded space, preparing baby and you for the birth process.
- Induction-body preparation massage can help elevate your natural levels of Oxytocin
Decreases your stress hormones.
- Encouraging the descent of the baby into position, dilation of the cervix and facilitation of uterine contractions.
- The massage will also help to release tension in your sacrum and pelvic area, therefore creating more space for your baby to move down into your pelvis.
- We have a fantastic success rate with our induction-body preparation massages, with most clients doing our natural labour stimulation package going into labour within 18-48 hours, of their finally treatment, often avoiding medical intervention.
Please keep in mind that at the end of the day if your body or your baby are not ready then it doesn’t matter what you do, you cannot force something to happen.
3 Postpartum sessions using specialised aromatherapy oils & techniques
(discounted upfront payment rate) R1800
(must be used within 1 calander month of purchase for best results to balance the neurological system post delivery to speed up mum's recover, either coming weekly or as adviced by therapist)
Case studies have shown that doing 3 treatments increases breast milk
supplies verses 1 postpartum massage session.
3 postpartum massage sessions rapidly help the body to heal and
to prevent the baby blues or depressions starting.
Benefits of Postpartum Massage:
- Encourages pelvic and abdominal organs to return to pre-pregnancy positions
- Increases energy levels and reduces fatigue
- Aids in returning uterus to normal size
- Aids in releasing toxins and increasing flow of oxygenated blood to the muscles.
- Strengthens immunity by the stimulation on the lymphatic system
- Relieves muscle tension from birthing process and hastens the body’s recovery
- Low back pain
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Scar healing
- Hand and wrist pain
- Postural dysfunctions
- Weakness and fatigue
- Re-establishes pelvis structural integrity
- Supports healthy lactation if nursing, helps with milk letdown or engorged breasts
- Mom and baby bonding
- Reduces stress hormones
- helps you handle the physical demands of a newborn
- speed the healing process of haemorrhoids or an episiotomy
- reduce cellulite
- ease muscle aches and fatigue
- reduce swelling in the legs or any other area
Combination Massage Appointment
- Combo massage combining full body muscle manipulation & other massage techniques
(+/-60 Mins - per session)R650
- 3x Combo massage combining full body muscle manipulation & other massage techniques
(+/-60 Mins-per session)
(discounted upfront payment rate ) R1800
(must be used within 1 calander month of purchase for best results or advised by therapist)
- Swedish Full Body
(+/-60 Mins - per session)R550.00
- Ladies Therapy Back Massage
(+/- 60 Mins-per session) R550
- Ladies Therapy Back Massage &
(+/- 60 Mins-per session) R650
- Lymphatic Full Body Massage
(+/- 60 Mins-per session) R650
- Deep Muscle - Acupressure Massage
(+/- 60 Mins-per session) R650
Neurological Infant massage once-off session
(+/- 60 Mins-Per Session) R650.
IAIM- Infant Massage Group Workshop R900 Per mum & babe
Subject to change without notification